PETITION for CHILD SUPPORT REFORM » Guilty until proven innocent!
Custom Search


SIGN a Petition for Child Support Reform!

Guilty until proven innocent!

No Gravatar

I have been struggling with this situation for nearly 9 years. The child retains and uses the mothers’ last name only.  There has never been a Paternity Test.   The mother has resided with a man who has legally taken care of the child for at least the last eight years.

I have had my checking account, vacation account… etc.  frozen and emptied at various times.  My license has been suspended, not sure how many times… State, Federal taxes taken… Unemployment benefits 100% taken, YES THAT IS RIGHT 100% gone, I can prove it.  I was told by the New York Unemployment Division that it is because the State of New York Child Support Agency is asking for more than what my unemployment benefits entitle me to receive.  New York Child Support said the Unemployment Division can’t do that.  UE says they can’t do anything about it I have to go through New York.  New York sends me to Florida Child Support they say that it is New York Child Support making the rules and that they can’t do anything about it…  AROUND AROUND AND AROUND   THIS IS TOTALY INSANE!

The state this originates in is Florida.  New York got involved when I moved back there to establish residence.  Over two years ago I moved to Pennsylvania to work and establish residence.  I have a Pennsylvania voter registration, Pennsylvania home address and would be working if my license wasn’t suspended again from New York, or whoever????

My case should be under the jurisdiction of Cambria County in Pennsylvania… New York won’t let go.  I can’t get a Pennsylvania drivers license because New York has suspended my license… I believe it was New York this time.  New York says they are doing what Florida asks of them, Florida says New York is responsible; back and forth.

I have no Government representation:  Governors, Senators, Congressman of ‘both’ states say that I am not in their jurisdiction because of the residency situation.  (I can’t petition for a paternity test, or residency because I am not a legal resident without the proper identification, Drivers License.  I can’t get a PA Drivers License because New York or someone has my license suspended).  Yet, everyone is willing to claim that I BELONG TO THEM WHEN TAX TIME ROLLS ALONG!

bla bla bla  I am not the father.  There has been no Paternity test granted even though the Florida Statute that exists on the books to this day states that even a parent has the right to establish paternity.

17 January 2008 after many, many attempts to get a Paternity Test Hearing, I was granted a ‘telephone hearing’ through the Florida Child Support Hearing Officer (not even in a Court of Law) this was not a ‘legal proceeding but an administrative proceeding!)).  The answer was no paternity test, but was advised that I need a lawyer…  If I could only afford one…

Is any of this understandable?

Seem complicated?

Make sense?

Easy to Understand?

Try livin’ it!

I petition that there should absolutely be no action taken against a person until Paternity has been established.  A birth certificate is an easy way out for states to get their ‘PIECE OF THE PIE’ when they collect a payment from some poor schmuck!

James L. DeLelys  Johnstown, PA  15904          aka  poor schmuck

Please take a second to sign our Petition by going to the SIGNATURE PAGE to the left of your browser

P.S. Does anyone out there think that my Constitutional Rights Have Been Denied?

Amendment 14 – Citizenship Rights. Ratified 7/9/1868. Note History

1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Please take a moment and SIGN for Child Support Reform. If not for yourself; then do it for the Children. PLEASE USE THE COMMENT FORM TO SIGN LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE; Thank You!

Do to the recent amount of SPAM, I have gone to a Captcha Comment Format in-order to receive Legal Only Signatures. Please note that Signature/Email/Comment fields must be filled out. If you do not wish to leave a comment, but would like to sign, just type in three (3) random letters in the comment box. A name and valid email address is all that is needed for a legal signature.

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!

About The Author

My name is James (Jim) DeLelys. I have been involved in the Child Support System for nearly 16 years. Over those years I have acquainted myself with countless individuals who have had to bear the burden of a terribly broken and corrupt sytem. It is through 'listening' that I have come to the enevitable conclusion that Child Support Laws and Government interference can not be tolerated anymore.


This site is using OpenAvatar based on

Comments are closed.