PETITION for CHILD SUPPORT REFORM » How can you pay Child Support?
Custom Search


SIGN a Petition for Child Support Reform!

How can you pay Child Support?

No Gravatar

Question:  If your license is suspended, how can you work to pay Child Support?It makes ‘NO Sense.’ Unless of course you are like New York State that charges $75 for a conditional license! Everybody gets a piece of the pie…

I petition that license suspension should not be used to enforce Child Support.  It only adds to our present economic situation.

Please take a moment and SIGN for Child Support Reform. If not for yourself; then do it for the Children. PLEASE USE THE COMMENT FORM TO SIGN LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE; Thank You!

Do to the recent amount of SPAM, I have gone to a Captcha Comment Format in-order to receive Legal Only Signatures. Please note that Signature/Email/Comment fields must be filled out. If you do not wish to leave a comment, but would like to sign, just type in three (3) random letters in the comment box. A name and valid email address is all that is needed for a legal signature.

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!

About The Author

My name is James (Jim) DeLelys. I have been involved in the Child Support System for nearly 16 years. Over those years I have acquainted myself with countless individuals who have had to bear the burden of a terribly broken and corrupt sytem. It is through 'listening' that I have come to the enevitable conclusion that Child Support Laws and Government interference can not be tolerated anymore.


This site is using OpenAvatar based on

3 Responses to “How can you pay Child Support?”

  1. Joseph BravoNo Gravatar says:

    My drivers license was suspended while they were taking money out of my check. Due to license suspension, I lost my job and my newly purchased vehicle. Cannot drive without a license or have car insurance. I sent the requested information from child support which was to send a net income affidavit in order to restore my license. Two weeks later they sent a letter stating that I have to sign a written confession and add on 9% monthly increase in order to restore license. What a ripoff!!! If they had not suspended my license they would still be receiving money and I would have still had my job and vehicle. By the way, I am still homeless….

    I forgot to mention, the balance for this past year has not decrease and my daughters mother really has not received any money from the state. This is in New York State.

  2. I am all for reform, seen to much devastation in family relations and too many men being punished for dong the right thing .

    I have seen too many lives destroyed over greed.

  3. Paul MaxwellNo Gravatar says:

    We have lived the system . A system that caused us to work like slaves in our old age putting Hundreds of miles a week to drive for a single dad and his three children. They took his DL years ago. The CSE had made a mistake. He lost his job when they took his DL. Even though it was a mistake.. By the time he got out of jail..his job was gone. He never could get enough ahead to get his license back. We as grandparents have spent years laboring to help. It has ruined our lives, the three young childrens’, and our son’s lives. Grand parents suffer too.