PETITION for CHILD SUPPORT REFORM » Contempt of Court… the child support system
Custom Search


SIGN a Petition for Child Support Reform!

Contempt of Court… the child support system

No Gravatar

The following was a comment by Errol Manjaro:

I have one question, why does the state automatically provide an attoney for the woman ?

That means they are in business with her, and they do not care about the wellfare of the child/children.

It is a business where they make money off the interest from the money
they collect from the men that they put info economic SLAVERY to work for them.

They do not enforce and make sure that the best interest of the child is met: what right does the GOVERNMENT have to take your property, bank account, tax return etc. this should be an outrage: when they suspend your DL and put you in Jail how does that help the child, no one wants to hire you when you have a criminal record and how are you suppose to go to work or look for work if you cant drive? It does not make any sense. The system is not balanced as it should be, it is corrupt, and is not meant to be fair to the non-costodial parent.

They should provide the non-costodial parent with a lawyer to make it balance, but their intention is not to do that, it is to make us into slaves for the FEDERAL RESERVE and its STOCK HOLDERS ( BILL CLINTON MADE SURE OF THAT WHEN HE WAS PRESIDENT) and they used the woman to do it.

ALSO WHY IS IT OK FOR A WOMAN TO COMMIT PURGERY IN A COURT OF LAW, BY LYING UNDER OATH THAT SHE DID NOT RECEIVE CHILD SUPPORT when in fact their is evidence to the contrary, and she is not held in contempt, and her case dismissed ?

Whats going on here? This is a court of LAW if she sue’s a man for child support, she should prove her case with evidence just like in a ordinary court proceeding.

Something is DIABOLICAL and WICKED not to mention corrupt about these courts all accross the 50 states. We need to do something. We should file charges of contempt of the law against these JUDGES because they sware to uphold the law. Believe me it can be done I have seen it happen on several occasions. I have seen JUDGES forced to resign because of contempt charges against them. If your childs mother lies in court and the JUDGE allows her case, file charges against HIM/HER for contempt of the law in the APPLET OR SUPREME COURT and watch things change.

I am for the reform of the CHILD SUPPORT SYSTEM because it is corrupt and unjust there is no justice for the paying parent lets do something before we loose everything including our life..

Please take a moment and SIGN for Child Support Reform. If not for yourself; then do it for the Children. PLEASE USE THE COMMENT FORM TO SIGN LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE; Thank You!

Do to the recent amount of SPAM, I have gone to a Captcha Comment Format in-order to receive Legal Only Signatures. Please note that Signature/Email/Comment fields must be filled out. If you do not wish to leave a comment, but would like to sign, just type in three (3) random letters in the comment box. A name and valid email address is all that is needed for a legal signature.

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!

About The Author

My name is James (Jim) DeLelys. I have been involved in the Child Support System for nearly 16 years. Over those years I have acquainted myself with countless individuals who have had to bear the burden of a terribly broken and corrupt sytem. It is through 'listening' that I have come to the enevitable conclusion that Child Support Laws and Government interference can not be tolerated anymore.


This site is using OpenAvatar based on

8 Responses to “Contempt of Court… the child support system”

  1. Reform needed badly!

  2. Help I need to put this on u tube. I am a women. paying for a child that is not mine. We adopted. He was not clear of domestic violence of 5 yrs of his background the cedar rapids iowa courts did no background check when we adopt.I left the state of iowa with the child. She told me that he molest her. He got a court order, and the courts gave him custody to a child that is not his.I spent $6,000 in legal fee. I got no where.Check the backgroung on him His name was before he changed his name William shiffer sr. Benton county iowa . He adopted in 2006. I have to pay him $400 a moth child support for a part time job.He did no home study, parenting, orbackground check to adopt. I do not even get vivsit with the child. I am scared to see child, after he lied in the court to say that my brother did that to her , when he did it to her. I want to sign offr on the child, she need a better home.

  3. They are taking 50% of my income and now i cant buy gas to get to work…. So now im forced to quit work and live with parents. Please help.

  4. Have been paying c/s for over 20 years for one son mother has lied cheated and stole along with all judges magistrates and all court officers! have collected all docs for 20 years to prove blatant fraud by everyone involved!! mother is drug addict who never once took care of her only son who now is in prison because of neglect by court and mother this is the worst case of neglect ever!!! and I have every document since day one! also been employed and paying taxes all my life! and am a honorable discharged vet, who has been overpaid for years with proof!!! mother collected while not having custody and even got a raise while I was on unemployment wow!! please help!

  5. Horace SmithNo Gravatar says:

    SSD is forcing direct deposit and soon child support will seize many accts making disabled people homeless.

  6. I am a female and am in complete support of child support reform. I know so many women who abuse the system. Custodial parents are rewarded for low-income earning while non-custodial parents are penalized for higher earnings and continuing education. Then, the non-custodial parents who have a second family with other dependent children living with them, do not get fair credits.AWhy aren’t receipts required to justify expenses? Why is spouse income not included in the child support formula? I know custodial parents that are married to partners earning very, very high incomes yet because they themselves don’t work, the non-custodial parent is left to pay more out of pocket. The whole system is unfair. I have been doing a lot of research and am learning that the child support agencies get compensated for the more money they collect? Why is this allowed to continue?


    Okay, I keep reading that everyone wants to make a change, that we all realize a change is needed, however HOW IS THIS GOING TO BE DONE? Do we band together and hire the best law firm? What is the purpose of the petition? When will our signatures count. I want to act, not complain. Let’s get the ball rolling!

  7. CSS needs to be reformed BAD!