PETITION for CHILD SUPPORT REFORM » VETERAN SUICIDES and CHILD SUPPORT
Custom Search

PETITION for CHILD SUPPORT REFORM

SIGN a Petition for Child Support Reform!

VETERAN SUICIDES and CHILD SUPPORT

No Gravatar

CNN reports on Veteran Suicides on 26 March 2010 at approximately 6:40pm.

CNN Wolfe states, “Approximately 18 Unites States Veterans commit SUICIDE everyday, which is appoximately 6000 United States Verterans a year…” or words to that affect. We are losing more Veterans in our family court system then we are in the war! WHY?

In my opinion the media is ‘skirting’ the cause and real reason behind so many of these sucides. Trying to make the American public believe (propoganda) reasons like not being accepted by the American public and when we see a Veteran we should approach them and shake their hand.

True, we should express our ‘immeasurable’ gratitude. But this is the reason Veterans are commiting suicide? A handshake is the remedy? I don’t buy that bunch of lies. Our Veterans at SecondClassCitizen.org will give you ALARMING statistics and what is really happening to 70% of our Veterans before they even come home; Divorce, The FAMILY COURT SYSTEM, Empty house, Children torn from them, Indigent Servitude (Slavery for the Gov’t.), Homelessness due to a system that takes more $$$ than it should…. on and on. Of the remaining 30% of our married Veterans, 90% of those will be divorced in five years of their return home!

I am a Veteran. Not a war time Veteran. But I remember well, the divorces I saw because I was a 4421 Legal Services Specialist in the U.S. Marine Corps and those divorces I usually witnessed were the result of being away from family for 12 months. NOW WHAT THE HELL? These Veterans go back again and again to War and come home to empty homes and a System that Denies them their United States Constitutional Rights. Bankrupting them and making many homeless and JAILING COUNTLESS others.


NOW YOU TELL ME, WHAT IS IN THE MIND OF ‘OUR UNITED STATES VETERANS’ WHEN THEY FIND OUT WHAT THEY’VE BEEN FIGHTING FOR, IS BEING DENIED THEM WHEN THEY GET HOME?

I desparately urge everyone to go to SecondClassCitizen.org and watch their video “Purple Hearts’ Final Beat” Click upon ‘Projects’ then click ‘Video’. This video went with us to the Russel Senate Office in DC and is very powerful. (Do not allow children to see this video.). Our Veterans have an opportunity to air a portion of this video as a Television Commercial. I am not asking funds for our website, I am asking that you please go to our Veterans at SecondClassCitizen.org and DONATE. Show your support and appreciation for each and every single one of our Veterans. Send our Government a message; enough is enough, NO MORE SUICIDES!

Please take a moment and SIGN for Child Support Reform. You do not have to be directly involved in the Child Support System to Sign this Petition. Yet, we are all apart of the System; if someones’ U.S. Constitutional Rights are being violated, you are being violated. How much more Government interference are you able to put up with? Presently, the Children are always the losers; relationships are being ruined, thousands go to jail and thousands commit suicide each year! PLEASE USE THE COMMENT FORM TO SIGN LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE; Thank You!

“The more of us we have, the more hope we have and hope is the commodity we need; RIGHT NOW!”

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!

About The Author

My name is James (Jim) DeLelys. I have been involved in the Child Support System for nearly 16 years. Over those years I have acquainted myself with countless individuals who have had to bear the burden of a terribly broken and corrupt sytem. It is through 'listening' that I have come to the enevitable conclusion that Child Support Laws and Government interference can not be tolerated anymore.

Comments

This site is using OpenAvatar based on

2 Responses to “VETERAN SUICIDES and CHILD SUPPORT”

  1. I pay my child support when I’m working but being draged to court because of the economy and being out of work is a pain. There is no one policing if you even get to see those kidds or not. And not being able to afford legal help to do that is even worse. There defiantly needs to be changes made requirements for the bolth sides to meet. It’s very depressing. There’s a difference between dead beat and broke all the time but not seeing your kidds and being broke there’s not much you can do about it.

  2. As a Combat Veteran I agree that we need a major Child Support Reform. I see a lot of Veterans that were married and now can’t even afford to take care of themselves because of Child Support. Yes our children deserve a better life then what we had but how are you supposed to give them a better life if you can’t even take care of yourself.