Custom Search


SIGN a Petition for Child Support Reform!

Create a Deadbeat!

No Gravatar

How would you create a Deadbeat? Easy! Take up to 60% of their gross pay… charge them separately for day care… then charge them again for Health Coverage; DONE.

Thousands of Middle Class non-custodial parents are placed in or below the Poverty Level because of Court Ordered Child Support Payment amounts awarded to the custodial parent… which in turn is routed through the Federal Reserve. An out of control, un-audiited PRIVATE BANK making money off from YOU; the American Citizen.

Please take a moment and SIGN for Child Support Reform. You do not have to be directly involved in the Child Support System to Sign this Petition. Yet, we are all apart of the System; if someones’ U.S. Constitutional Rights are being violated, you are being violated. How much more Government interference are you able to put up with? Presently, the Children are always the losers; relationships are being ruined, thousands go to jail and thousands commit suicide each year! PLEASE USE THE COMMENT FORM TO SIGN LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE; Thank You!

“The more of us we have, the more hope we have and hope is the commodity we need; RIGHT NOW!”

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!

About The Author

My name is James (Jim) DeLelys. I have been involved in the Child Support System for nearly 16 years. Over those years I have acquainted myself with countless individuals who have had to bear the burden of a terribly broken and corrupt sytem. It is through 'listening' that I have come to the enevitable conclusion that Child Support Laws and Government interference can not be tolerated anymore.


This site is using OpenAvatar based on

6 Responses to “Create a Deadbeat!”

  1. Israel MyersNo Gravatar says:

    I’ve have paid 24 years of child support. Living with family, friends, sometimes even the street. It is time the world see this broken system for what it is. How are we still so primitive?

  2. Tee MartinNo Gravatar says:

    Im in,,were do i sign?
    ADMIN: You already have.

  3. marcia genoNo Gravatar says:

    We have been fighting this corrupt system for the last 2 years there is just no way to fight. We went all the way to appeals court and won and it gets sent right back to the judge that we appealed against. How is this a fair process 50 thousand dollars later not to mention over paying the child support on top of this. I raised two children with my ex husband years ago and we did not do support we did it the right way. We split the cost of anything the children needed as best we could if he could pay more he did if I could I did. Not the way it is now making you an indentured servant to the child support system. Not to mention by the time a judgement is final every person is in the rears what kind of a system is this? No one can afford to fight it and they count on this so they get rich and the fathers or on rare cases mothers are stripped of their dignity and left with not a pot to piss in.

  4. john wielandNo Gravatar says:

    The only people this government hassles are the poor.The wealthy just pay up and are excused form the legal systems that grind the average person to powder.


    we are now the united states of dicators

    From What Would It Be Like?… An American Citizen With Rights!, 2012/02/29 at 9:18 AM


    we are now the united states of dicators

    From What Would It Be Like?… An American Citizen With Rights!, 2012/02/29 at 9:18 AM


    I think my turn for the low road is about here too.I’m not going to play this game anymore.i will serve God whatever He allows this corrupt system to do to’s a wonderfull truth to know.This world is not our home and neither is the America I fought for in the Vietnam war.



    by the way Judge Hillary here in Grand Rapids MI. stated constitutional rights don’t apply in civil cases.That was a recorded message at the hearing.Which means she can say whatever she want’s and I am not protected.Call that justice?

    From Robbed of our Children, 2012/02/29 at 8:55 AM


    I have paid child support for 15 years and plus $1200.00 arearrage per year for a $700.00 arearrage in 1992 because of a job change.with the child support payments plus 1200.00 arearrage for 15 years I now have an arearrage of a grand total of $38000.00 explain that if you can

    From Robbed of our Children, 2012/02/29 at 8:49 AM


    the biblical command of our Lord is to defend the oppressed and the afflicted.It would be advisable if you consider yourself a believer and FOLLOWER of our Lord Jesus Christ that you are positive you are not the oppresser of the people you claim to care about

    From Contempt of Court – Contemptible!, 2012/02/29 at 8:38 AM

  5. Ron PaulNo Gravatar says:

    Don’t forget add in atty fees that a typical person cannot afford to pay!!!! Corrupt System