Custom Search


SIGN a Petition for Child Support Reform!

Page 149

No Gravatar

Dana Bryant

Obama needs to wake up and realize there are good fathers out there. Sometimes the mother pushes them away out of bitterness and turns the kids against their fathers. Many men have to pay so much child support that they can’t enjoy their visitation time with their children. These laws need to be adjusted right now. The kids are ultimately the ones suffering.

Please take a moment and SIGN for Child Support Reform. You do not have to be directly involved in the Child Support System to Sign this Petition. Yet, we are all apart of the System; if someones’ U.S. Constitutional Rights are being violated, you are being violated. How much more Government interference are you able to put up with? Presently, the Children are always the losers; relationships are being ruined, thousands go to jail and thousands commit suicide each year! PLEASE USE THE COMMENT FORM TO SIGN LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE; Thank You!

“The more of us we have, the more hope we have and hope is the commodity we need; RIGHT NOW!”

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!

About The Author

My name is James (Jim) DeLelys. I have been involved in the Child Support System for nearly 16 years. Over those years I have acquainted myself with countless individuals who have had to bear the burden of a terribly broken and corrupt sytem. It is through 'listening' that I have come to the enevitable conclusion that Child Support Laws and Government interference can not be tolerated anymore.


This site is using OpenAvatar based on

2 Responses to “Page 149”


  2. Shannon ShawNo Gravatar says:

    I am being forced to pay child support for my child who moved with fathers permission with me out of state when he was 16. Father agreed verbally not to charge me anymore child support if I didnt charge him. My son was going to run away and come to me…so after his father and I talked he agreed to let me come get my son. Two weeks after my son turned 18….I get a notice that I still owe my ex child support for that year and a half because we never changed the court order Which gave us shared parental rights with primary residence to be with father. It also stated visitiation at certain times and all other times we agree. HOW IS IT LEGAL THAT MY EX IS ENTITLE TO SUPPORT WHEN I CAN PROVE MY SON LIVED WITH ME!!!!! COURT ORDER OR NOT…THAT ORDER ALSO STATED MY EX HAD PRIMARY PHYSICAL RESIDENCE…THAT PRIMARY RESIDENCE CHANGED TO BE WITH ME IN ANOTHER STATE!!!!!! Child support is for support of minor child living in the home…My son lived with me, why should my ex still get child support?>>